Take care of yourself – Make yourself the priority!
While the world swirls around in mayhem, take this opportunity to ground yourself and breathe! With a calmer mind, you will be in a better place to care for your mind, body, and soul.
- Find a quiet and calm space. Close your eyes. Put on some relaxing music and breathe in deeply through your nose. Allow your belly to rise. Hold your breath for a count of ten. Listen to the stillness. Allow the oxygen to clear your mind, lower your anxiety, and improve your thinking. And release.
- Where permitted – go for a leisure walk, stand on your balcony or crack open a window, and allow the fresh air to surround you.
- Spoil yourself and eat nutritious meals. Try that new recipe that you have always wanted – you are worth it.
- Make the effort and reach out to friends and family via social media, or make that very important phone call. You’ll be glad you did.
- Find moments of joy and laughter daily. Life is precious!
- Take the time to rest without feeling guilty. Life will pick up and you will be distracted and too busy.
- Practice gratitude for what you have. Give yourself grace, and lots of it.
- Whenever possible, shut out the noise. Turn off your TV and computer. Listen to the silence. Can you hear the birds singing?
- Be patient. Stay safe. This too will pass.
Time to hit the reset button. Time to review your life – what is working and what nor longer serves you. Establish new goals. Reset the wheel in motion by finding more balance.
You are about to embark on a journey of a lifetime!
Need help staying grounded, or wanting to reboot and rebalance your life? Please contact me at 514-839-0505 or email@example.com. It will be my pleasure to assist you.
March 31, 2020